*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/1852461-Play-dumb--Hide-the-pills
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: Play dumb. (Hide the pills)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Play dumb. (Hide the pills)

    by: Hedlum
You feel a little bad about lying to you sister but it's probably for the best to keep the pills a secret, at least for now.

"Uhh." You shrug, putting up your hands up and shrugging in an effort to appear as clueless as you can. "I just... I don't really know. I woke up and I was like this."

"Uh huh." Your sister gives you an appraising look, something keeping her from totally buying into your story. But then again, with nothing else to go off of she doesn't have much choice at the moment. Because really? Who in their right mind would guess magical gender bender pills?

"Ok. Next question then. Why'd you break into my room?" Samantha's question brings you back to earth.

"I didn't break into your room!" You quickly reply defensively. "The door was unlocked!"

"Answer the question Sam! Being a girl won't stop me from making you fess up." She warns, not letting you get off topic.

"Christ, alright! I... I needed some clothes." You admit. Maybe the whole stealing clothes from you ass-kicking sister thing wasn't the smartest move.

"Hmm." She gives you a once over, taking in your ill fitting shirt and far too tight pants. "Yeah. You really do don't you? Well then lets see what I have that might work."

************

Several hours later there's an undeniably problem. None of your sister clothes fit you.

Nearly every article of clothing your sister owns - as well as several that were borrowed from friends - lay about the room, casually laid on the bed or uncaring dumped on the floor, a visible marker of your sisters increasing frustration on finding something that will fit you.

You sit on the sole part of the bed not buried in all manner of apparel, civvies, costumes, dresses, duds, sportswear, underwear and anything else a person might use to cover themselves while Samantha angrily digs through the last of her clothing.

"There's now way Mom and Dad would pay for all these clothes. So where the hell did she get the money for them all and still pay for college?" You idly wonder You wonder as you examine a modestly risque skirt. With nothing to wear, or to be more accurate, nothing your sister would let you wear for more then thirty seconds, you're instead left with nothing more on then a pair of panties and sweatshirt with the logo of Samantha's college on the front. You wonder where your clothes one, the shirt, jeans, and boxer briefs went. But one look around the disaster zone of a room gives you the notion that you won't be seeing them again for a while, if ever.

You run a finger through the underside of panties hem. They're a little too tight to be comfortable and the band was already starting to dig in and leave marks on the soft skin of your wide hips.

"Samantha. Just give it up already. Nothing fits." You almost beg. When you'd thought of having fun as a women, this isn't what you'd had in mind.

"Seriously Sam! How the fuck do none of my clothes fit you? Did you find some kind of super model ray gun or something?" She says, not acting like she heard you. But she stops anyways to run a hand through her hair. In reality the whole experience had left her feeling a bit self conscious. "Fine! Fine! Whatever. If I don't have any clothes that can fit you, I know were we can find some." Your sister gives you a smile and look with a familiar fire in her eyes. You inwardly cringe. She's just not trying to help you out anymore. She's on one of her frikin missions now and there's not much that'll get her to stop till she see's it through.

Maybe now you should just come clean and save yourself the trouble of whatever's to come?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Come clean.

2. Man up (zing!) and see this through.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hedlum (UN: hedlum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/1852461-Play-dumb--Hide-the-pills