*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/1756590-Samantha-whos-home-early
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: Samantha, who's home early.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Samantha, who's home early.

    by: Hedlum
You're broken out of you scared semi-shirtless state by the sound of a solid 'thump' on the door. You freeze and watch the door like a deer caught in a cars headlights. On the other side of the wood door you can make out the sounds of cursing and the jingle of keys. Your pale skin pales even more as you realize it's Samantha.

Oh shit, it's Samantha.

You panic and frantically look for a hiding place, even debate jumping out one the rooms windows despite the fact you're on the second story. Reason for your fear being well founded. When Sam had turned 15, Dad made the deal she could get a car if she promised to take self defense classes, her grades already being spectacular. She had agreed. For the life of you you can't recall what she'd signed up for, but whatever it was little over a year later it allowed her to put two fully grown men who tried to jump her in the emergency room.

You've never had to wonder what Sam was capable of doing to you before, but now you weren't her brother. You were an unfamiliar woman who for all intents and purposes had broken into her room, which was technically true. You couldn't even begin to imagine what she'd be able to do to your now frail form when she found you.

Hearing the deadbolt unlock you dart into the only available hiding place, the open closet. You slide the louver doors close a second before you hear the bedroom door swing open. You hear two footsteps before they suddenly freeze in a tense silence. Peering through the louvers, you silently groan in realization at your stupidity at picking a hiding place.

Great-grandma Eva's mirror still sat practically in the middle of the room with damp towels bunched under its feet. It was almost as if the neglected object had an air of smugness about it. Once hidden away in the back of the closet, it likely looked to have reappeared as if by magic. The only thing missing was a sign taped to the glass reading "Ta-da!"

There's a thump of a purse being dropped and you see you sister come into view. Her face is tight and her eyes narrowed. Her body language wary and alert. She walks up the the mirror and touches it as if to make sure it was really there. Her fierce blue eyes suddenly scan the room and when they come to stop on the closet you can't keep a very unmanly 'eep' from slipping past your lips.

Her reaction is immediate. She drops into a fighting stance you don't know but screams 'Get ready to lose your teeth!'

"Come out!" She snarls, her fist held at the ready.

"Sam it's Sam!" You cry out, not daring to open the door. Her eyebrows shoot up and her stance relaxed a fraction upon hearing the old code phrase you two used to share when you were little.

"Samuel?" She uses you full first name cautiously, trying to peer past the louvers and into the dark of the closet.

"Yeah. It's me." You answer shakily and exit the closet, revealing your new form to her. God damn, this whole gender change thing must be making you emotional. But who knew what you'd be feeling right now if you were still a man. Likely a lot of pain actually, as Sam would be beating you within an inch of your life for breaking into her room.

"You're Sam?" She asks in disbelief, still halfway in her fighting stance. You may have used the old code phrase that only the two of you knew, but that only would get you so far on its own. So you do the only thing you can think of that will prove your identity beyond a reasonable doubt and start blabbering out every single secret the two of you have ever shared.

Samantha finally stops you halfway through what happened Lilly Browns eleventh birthday party. "Alright! I get it.... You are definitely.. Sam." She eyes you over again. "Come on. Sit down." She pulls you over to the bed and sits you down, joining you after she closes and locks her door.

"Ok!" She slaps her legs and looks you over again, obviously still having a hard time accepting you're you. "My brother is... now a woman. How exactly did this happen?"

You bit your lip, wondering how to respond.

You have the following choices:

1. Come clean? (Reveal the pills)

2. Play dumb. (Hide the pills)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hedlum (UN: hedlum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/1756590-Samantha-whos-home-early