*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tickling
  2. 21st Year Fox
  3. The Genie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/910440-Tickling
by Veroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1687266
You find a mystical genie who will let you play with her young toes.
This choice: Wait, you're the master! Wish to tickle her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tickling

    by: Veroom
Adapted original chapter

Immediately you blurted out "Let me tickle your feet!"

You couldn't believe that just came from your mouth. Did you just blow a wish on tickling a genie girl's feet? As much as you wanted to rock her world, she had the sexiest pair of feet you had ever seen, and you felt some kind of compelling urge to play with them, an urge that was almost out of your control. The genie smiled, and with a snap of her fingers, she said "Wish granted." and went from standing in front of you to being seated next to you on the couch with her two feet up on your lap.

For a second, you wanted to take your wish back because you really wanted to take this perfect girl to your bedroom with your parents still out of the house, but there was something inside you that couldn't resist putting your fingertips delicately across the soles of her perfectly flawless feet. And as you lightly scratched down the sole of her right foot, the sound of her uncontrollable girly laughter just delighted your ears and it soon became a vicious cycle.

Stroking both soles up and down more intently, forcing this gorgeous girl into this sweet helpless laughter, making your hardon throb harder than it ever has before, it felt just as pleasurable as you imagine sex might have, for some reason. And the way she was going crazy with laughter, it was amazing her legs didn't move at all other than her feet flexing away from your dancing fingertips. After many many minutes, you gave her a breather, although you weren't sure who could last longer, feeling like you might want to explode in your pants.

"You're so much better at this than your father," she said as she was coming down from her laughter.

"My father tickles you?" you ask with a surprised look as your fingers slowly crawly down her soles briefly.

Giggling, she responds, "every night!"

You were shocked, but not completely. You couldn't resist the urge to tickle her feet, so how could your father. But you remember your father also tickling the babysitter's feet during a few occasions when your mom wasn't around and he thought you were asleep, so maybe there was something more to all this. However, you didn't have much time, as you heard your parents pull in the driveway. The genie knew your tickling wish was about to come to an end. "You do have two wishes left," she added.

This time, you came up with a better-worded wish. "Every weekday afternoon, before my parents come home, I want to pleasure you in any position in my bedroom upstairs without anyone ever finding out." The genie smiled, and said, "Wish granted." before disappearing back into the lamp which magically returned to its hiding place. You had one wish left in your back pocket. You also had a raging hard-on as your parents came into the house that late afternoon.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Veroom (UN: nabigou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Veroom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/910440-Tickling