*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/1781834-Find-out-more-about-your-father-and-the-genie-a
by Veroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1687266
You find a mystical genie who will let you play with her young toes.
This choice: Find out more about your father and the genie and his tickling ways.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Find out more about your father and the genie a...

    by: Valdor
After today's events it's difficult to concentrate on anything but the genie.
For a little while you try to play some games which helps a bit, but it's not enough to make you forget about her.
Your mind is busy imagining all the fun the two of you will have next weekend, until it's is time to go to bed.

At 4:00 am you wake up because you have to go to the toilet. Since you also are feeling thirsty you decide to go downstairs to drink a glass of water.
You are about to leave the kitchen, when you suddenly hear some strange sound.
Did you imagine this? But no, there it was again.

It seems the noise is coming from the workshop in the basement. You move downstairs again until you are standing in front of the door.
Now you can hear it clearly, the sound is a mix of laughing and giggling.

And then it suddenly hits you, didn't the genie say something about your father tickling her every night?
Now you are curious, but the door is locked so there is no way to get in.
For a little while you keep listening to the giggles until you finally decide to go to bed again.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Valdor (UN: valdor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Veroom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/1781834-Find-out-more-about-your-father-and-the-genie-a