*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/903348-God-this-is-boring
by Blargh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1683922
A little adventure.
This choice: God, this is boring.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

God, this is boring.

    by: Blargh
You can hear the sounds of Han taking a shower through the thin walls of Han's bedroom. It takes an eternity, but the water sounds cease and you hear thunderous footsteps come slowly to the door. It's Han, and he locks the door behind him.

Han is about six foot three, one of those tall, beefy Asian guys that pretty much got out of the lucky end of the gene pool. Despite his name, he's South Korean, and fiercely patriotic. He's been an amateur bodybuilder for three years now, and his body has most people green with envy. His biceps move underneath his tan skin as he turns the lock in the doorknob, and his torso unconsciously flexes again as he turns to get clothes from the drawer. Suddenly, you realize that Han hasn't seen you yet, and he's about to go in the buff -- right in front of you! You're pretty close friends, but this is taking it too far. What to do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Turn away -- and fast!

2. Too slow! You're best friends, anyway...and who's to know?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blargh (UN: blurghy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blargh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/903348-God-this-is-boring