*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her Medical Problem is Now Yours
  2. And it Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891954-Her-Medical-Problem-is-Now-Yours
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1677582
You shrink, and a girl who "just wants to help" accidentally makes your life hell.
This choice: Her Medical Problem is Now Yours  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Her Medical Problem is Now Yours

    by: G-Writer
Glad that anyone was nearby enough for you to get to them, you rushed off towards the giant girl in the distance. The closer you get however, the more something about this girl feels... off. And it wasn't just that you were tiny compared to her. You shrugged it off as best you could, but unfortunately you should have listened to that nagging feeling...

1: Gina Collins is a Caucasian girl with an absolutely perfect body, especially when it came to her massive bubble butt. Unfortunately Gina had a 'little' problem. She had horrible Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Whenever she got even the least bit embarrassed, she found herself letting lose, only causing her to get more embarrassed and cause the problem to get worse. Even more unfortunately for Gina, her mother had always played down the accidents by saying she was just as normal as anyone else which caused Gina's feeble mind to conclude that it was perfectly normal for people to have accidents and everyone else just hid it better than she did. Happy with this knowledge, she refused to wear diapers even as she ruined pair after pair of pants. She just hoped that one day she would find a boy who wouldn't mind her accidents, or at least could put up with them as much as everyone else seemed to put up with their own.

2: Wendy Sung is an Asian girl with humongous feet that she constantly tripped over. But their size wasn't her only problem, they always stank to high heaven no matter how much she washed them, and seemed to grow toe jam like a lawn grows dandelions. The fact that she only ever had the money to buy one pair of huge shoes for her feet and had been wearing them nonstop for years didn't help. She was fairly pretty besides however, and most people didn't have the guts to openly complain about them. As she got used to her raunchy feet, she assumed everyone else was as well and tried to ignore them as best she could. Of course with her no longer trying to scrub the smell off of them every day they were only getting worse and worse.

3: Lita Carmon is a slightly chubby Latina with overactive sweat glands. This would be bad enough if it was just in her armpits, but she seemed to constantly perspire all the way from her feet to her upper lip. Her clothes were constantly dripping with sweat and clung to ever curve of her body, her shirts sucked tight against her sizable breasts and her pants wedged deep into the crack of her equally big butt. This wasn't lost on the boys around her, who would often try to make moves on her, only to back out suddenly when they noticed the real reason her clothes clung to her so tightly. Having gotten used to her constant sweating, Lita never could figure this out, even as a guy would struggle out of an attempt at a hug with his shirt drenched in her sweat, which she would chalk up to them just being nervous around her and sweating themselves.

4: Francesca Anshire is a Caucasian girl who constantly seems to have some kind of cold or flu. Her nose is constantly running and she's constantly blowing it. This causes her to be avoided by most people, and those who are kind enough to try and be friends with her are soon driven away by Francesca's clumsiness. After being sneezed on, coughed on, or even worse getting sick on them, no one seemed to be able to stand her. This didn't stop her from trying to get a boyfriend though, most of them running away with some amount of snot on their shirts.

5: More Choices

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bubbly Butt Gina

*Noteb*
2. Toe Jam Wendy

3. Sweaty Lita

4. Sneezy Francesca

5. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891954-Her-Medical-Problem-is-Now-Yours