*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hide!
  2. Prisoners
  3. Dee
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1089477-Hide
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1669545
People are getting bigger, and it's catching!
This choice: The gang of infected girls returns...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hide!

    by: expandor
Dee sprung into action. She grabbed the shackles that bound Kelly to the stone wall and tried to open then, but it quickly became apparently that she would need a key to release the girls. The shackles were strong, and there was no way Dee was going to open them herself without help.

"Is there a key somewhere?" Dee asked.

"Crap...the key...yeah," Kelly said absent mindedly. "There's one around here somewhere, but I don't know where they keep it. Try checking the desks."

Dee cast her glance over to a collection of desks piled in the corner of the room. They looked as though they had been taken from the Professor's rooms, judging by their size and shape. She hurried over and began pulling open the desk drawers, but as far she could tell, all that was in there was graded term papers. She was about to start searching the next desk along when she heard a bang from outside.

"Oh my God...that was the door!" Kelly exclaimed.

"You have to hurry!" Laurie squealed.

"There's no time!" Kelly said. "There's a closet over there you can hide in. Whatever you do, don't come out!"

Dee didn't argue. She could think of nothing she would enjoy less than being trapped in a room with a demented, infected gang of girls. She spotted the closet that Kelly had spoken of and dived inside, slamming the door shut behind her. It was a small, cramped space, and Dee realised that the closet was actually a stationary cupboard used by the faculty down in the labs. She left a slight crack of the door open so that she could see out, but made sure she was fully hidden.

The sound of footsteps drew nearer and from her vantage point, Dee saw a group of four girls enter the room. There were all huge, but their infection did not seem quite as out of control as Kelly and Laurie's. The girls had all experienced similar "developments" by the looks of it - each one of them had a pair of oversized breasts, one had a particularly large ass, another had a distinct hour glass shape to her body and one was sporting quite a large round belly, but Dee could not tell whether she was pregnant or simply fat.

The lead girl, a raven haired beauty with gigantic tits, stepped forward and turned her attention to her prisoners. "Busy day girls?" She sneered, and her companions laughed cruelly.

"Please...let us go..." Laurie begged.

"Looks like they've swollen up pretty good today," the girl with the huge ass said.

"Not as big as yesterday though," the big bellied girl said, rubbing her bulging stomach.

"They'll do," said the girl with the hour glass body. "Who's going first?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1089477-Hide