*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stacey and Jasmine
  2. Someone else
  3. Go show your friends.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667070-The-Mind-Control-Wig/cid/R6SPL5WQZ-Stacey-and-Jasmine
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1667070
An ordinary high school student discovers a new form of mind control. Over 2,900 Chapters!
This choice: Stacey, blonde 21 year old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stacey and Jasmine

    by: John Johnny Johnson
You thought about your neighbour, Stacey. She was always nice, especially to look at. You then remembered about her wife, two for one.

You made your way back home and knocked on her door. When it opened, Stacey stood there with her emerald green eyes and waist long blond hair. She was wearing a stunning red dress that pushed her breasts up, and matching high heels. Her lips were coated in a hot pink lipstick, with her cheeks have a slight blush put on.

She smiled that beautiful smile that could turn heads. "Hey, Grant. Is there something you need?"

"Sorry, I didn't know I was interrupting something."

She giggled slightly. "You weren't interrupting. Jasmine wanted to take me out for our anniversary."

You asked if they were expected or had reservations. Thankfully, she answered "no" to both. That was the point you asked her to put the wig on, which she did to humour you. The moment she put it on, she gained a thousand yard stare.

"Stacey, can you hear me?"

"Yes, I hear you." She said in a dream-like state.

'OK, so the wig really works.' You thought to yourself. "Stacey, you love and care about me very much. So much so, you'll happily do whatever I ask."

"Yes, I care for you. I will do what you ask."

With that, you took back the wig, waking her up. "Could you take me to Jasmine?"

"Sure, come on in."

As she was taking you upstairs, Jasmine started coming down. She was slightly taller than Stacey with short brown hair, light brown eyes, a toned body that she made look good, and was wearing a very nice suit. While Stacey was nice to you, Jasmine was always cool and protective.

"Hey there, Grant. What's up?"

"I had this wig and thought you'd look cool in it. Unless you're scared?"

She laughed at that and took it. You then gave her the same commands before taking it back.

"Alright, girls, change of plans. You'll spend today pleasing me."

"Sure thing." Jasmine replied. "So what do you want us to do?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Johnny Johnson (UN: l0v3rs2g3tha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kansattica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667070-The-Mind-Control-Wig/cid/R6SPL5WQZ-Stacey-and-Jasmine