*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Random Trainer from your phone
  2. More
  3. Lets begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/2266279-Random-Trainer-from-your-phone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666250
Time for a brand new beginning, and some brand new possessions!
This choice: Random Trainer from your phone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Random Trainer from your phone

    by: haxxare
"So if I call someone through this app. I get to possess them, huh?" Ian thought. "Well, sounds like a joke, but if it really does work..."

Ian looked through his contact list for someone suitable - worst case, he could just hang up or pretend he had accidentally pocket-dialed.

"Hmm... nope, nope, maybe..." Ian muttered, swiping through his contacts. For a hot-shot trainer, he had surprisingly few hot women in his contacts. Sure, he had gym leaders, but they were constantly busy and IF the app did work, he wouldn't be alone. Then, he saw the perfect candidate. "Bingo!"

He dialed, and waited for the other line to pick up. As he heard that click, Ian felt his head begin to spin, as if he had just been turned upside down very suddenly. Then, the world righted itself, and he found himself standing in a dark room, with flashing strobe lights, and very loud electronic music playing.

Ian looked around, and noticed that he was alone in the room. He also noticed that he was slightly sweaty.

"Hm? Did it work?" he asked himself, out loud. Judging by the sound of his voice - distinctly feminine - it most certainly did. "Oh yeah..."

Ian looked at his hands - as much as he could see in the dark room - and saw that they were quite slim. He took those slim hands and put them on his hips, noting his bare midriff. Rubbing his hands along his toned, bare stomach, Ian also caught feel of a bellybutton piercing.

"Ooh, hello," whispered Ian in his sexy, feminine voice, and rubbed his hands along his current body's legs. Turns out, he was wearing very tight, stretchy jeans. "Mmmm, I have to see this..."

Ian walked over to the wall and tried to find a light switch. He found one eventually, and switched on the light. He looked around and saw he was in a studio of some sort, and that all the walls were mirrored. In the mirrors, he saw his reflection.

Staring back was a tan-skinned beauty. Tall, with long strands of black hair tied back in many ribbons, bright blue eyes and a dazzling smile, wearing a low-cut, tight yellow top with frilly white trim that exposed her toned midriff and extremely tight stretch jeans that left nothing to the imagination, showing off perfectly sculpted legs and a taut ass. Her breasts were a modest B-cup, but were very perky.

"Hey there, I'm Dahlia..." giggled Ian, imitating Arcade Star Dahlia's bubbly personality, winking at himself in the mirror. "Care for a dance?"

Ian skipped over closer to the mirror, loving the reflection of Dahlia nimbly running towards him. He stopped himself at the mirror, and pressed his hands against it.

"What shall I do now...?" Ian thought. He was in a tremendously fit (and really sexy) body, and could think of at least a couple of things he wouldn't mind checking out. And although he was in decent shape himself, Dahlia was at the peak of physical fitness - being a professional dance instructor and all. He could just let loose and enjoy the sights of a sexy teacher dancing just for him, all while being said sexy teacher.

He looked around again - since there was no one here, and it was the middle of the day... was he inside Dahlia's private studio? He wouldn't mind having a nice look around... maybe find some other bodies he could save for later, seeing that the app most definitely worked.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dance and enjoy the spectacle

*Noteb*
2. Scout around Dahlia's private chambers

*Noteb*
3. Explore his new body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 haxxare (UN: haxxare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galatic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/2266279-Random-Trainer-from-your-phone