*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Henry's hair
  2. Wait until morning
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits/cid/865812-Henrys-hair
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1662525
You happen upon a secret formula that allows you to grow disguises of anyone
This choice: Henry's hair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Henry's hair

    by: SeaOfGreen
"Well its your recipe, so we'll use your hair." she asserted.
"Okay", replied Henry a little disappointed, if it worked he had no need for a disguise of himself, he was already himself and to have the possibility of someone pretending to be him unnerved him a bit. While he was thinking this, Betty had sneaked up behind him and plucked a maverick hair sticking out from the rest."Ow!" Henry exclaimed, "You could have used the scizzors!"
"It says that the hair needs to be plucked from the head or fallen out on its own, cutting it with scizzors means its definately going to fail."
"You don't think this is going to work anyway, do you?"
"Oh come on, when was the last time you heard of anything like this, let alone anything like this that actually worked. If it did, millions of people would be doing it, and as they aren't it obviously doesn't work!"
"But maybe they all think that it wont work as well and so they don't do it!" Henry retorted, he was certain this was going to work, how though, he wasn't so sure. "Anyway, I think its worth a shot..." Henry trailed off.

They added the hair and poured it into the bathtub. "Right then", said Betty "My watch makes it 7:30,it says it takes 12 hours to complete so I'll meet you here at 8 to go to school, promise me you wont look until I get here, okay?" despite herself, Henry knew that she was just as excited as he was to see the outcome.
"I promise, see you then, bye!", and with that, Betty went home. As Henry was cleaning up the bowl that they were using he noticed a long black curly hair trapped underneath the egg box. He'd already explained to his family that they couldn't use the bathroom that night because of a science project and there was an empty shower there just going to waste. "Hmm... if we're making one of me, and it works, then the only one who can test it is Betty, but if I made another one without telling her then I could try it out too. If I do, I best keep it a secret from her though, I have a bad feeling about what she might do if she discovered..."

You have the following choices:

1. Whip up another batch

*Noteb*
2. Don't. Wait until morning to see if the other worked

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SeaOfGreen (UN: seaofgreen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SeaOfGreen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits/cid/865812-Henrys-hair