*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First day of school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649366-Role-Reversal-The-Jesse-Cartier-Story/cid/849103-First-day-of-school
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1649366
A high-schooler gets to know his female classmates in an unorthodox manner...
Chapter #1

First day of school

    by: Lari Nibin
As the Sun peeked its head over the tops of the mountains, Jesse woke to the sound of his alarm. Sporting plaid pajamas and a messy bed head, he aroused himself from his bed. Today was his first day at Cynthia Jacobs Secondary School and he did not want to be late.

As long as he could remember, Jesse Cartier had five main attributes: friendly, mnemonic, naive, timid, and cute. Each of these traits stick with him to this day. Jesse stood at a good height for his age, about five feet seven inches. His short, layered, black hair and light blue eyes were the highlights of his boyish appearance, as many of the girls he shied away from acknowledged. The only thing that stood out more than his face was his feet, much to his chagrin. At Jesse's height, they were quite big. Wearing size 13 shoes, the fifteen year old boy's feet stood out from his pale, slender body. Oddly enough, these large appendages never took any points off the cuteness factor. Another interesting note was that Jesse's mother Tessa was experienced in pedicures. As a result, she took the liberty of keeping her son and daughter's feet perfectly groomed, thus making them nice and soft.

After his shower, Jesse went down to the kitchen table for breakfast. He was dressed in a red T-shirt with black trimming, dark blue denim pants and his lucky blue pebble tied around his neck. Because his mother never bought him or his sister socks, he never wore them and today was no different. However, that never bothered him even though he was a bit perplexed at why almost everyone else wore socks with their shoes and not his family.

Jesse sat down to his favorite breakfast: flapjacks, bacon, toast with Camembert, strawberries and Spam with a glass of orange juice. He was later joined by his sister Melody; his Irish twin of about eight months. Before sitting at the table, she snuck up behind her brother and gave his right foot a quick scribble with her fingers, forcing a loud giggle out of him. Melody knew her brother had a love/hate attitude towards tickling but they both knew it was just her friendly way of saying "good morning".

"I hear this place is really big," said Jesse.

"It is. The picture shows just how awesome it looks," replied Melody, "I don't know why all schools can't look like Cynthia Jacobs."

Melody passed Jesse the article about the school. While eating his syrup drenched flapjacks, he read all about his new place of learning. On the second page, he realized why Melody was so happy about this place. She was referring more to the recreational facilities than she was to the size of the complex. Jesse went wide-eyed at the detailed descriptions of the indoor swimming pool, library, fitness centre, the mess hall (which was more like a high class lounge), the Pizza Hut in the cafeteria and the chocolatier set up near the campus. Jesse then saw the reason why Melody bargained and begged their mother into letting them go to Cynthia Jacobs Secondary.

Containing his excitement, Jesse said, "For a school that had its grand opening yesterday, it sure is making a name for itself rather quickly. It even says there's going to be a lot of students coming from out of town just to go there."

"Like us, for example," added Melody.

"They say the government funded for this school's creation so that Lillooet becomes a city," said Tessa setting her own plate on the table. "Though some people say this new school is an indignant display of the Jacobs' family's wealth, I think that, without fear of contradiction, the kids benefit the most. Before Cynthia Jacobs, students excelled in "Hookey" more than anything."

Upon hearing her mother talking about Hookey, she quickly ate a piece of Spam. "Yeah... I can't stand those people either, Mom." she said laughing weakly.

Once breakfast was over, the two teens brushed their teeth and got ready for the bus. After Jesse put on his unisex slip ons and Melody put on her sneakers, they both decided to wait outside for the bus while the breeze was still blowing. Two minutes before the bus came, Tessa gave them both some money to buy their lunch on their first day.

"I hope you two enjoy your new school. I'm sure you'll make some new friends out there, Jesse. Melody, try not to get your new jeans dirty this time."

"Yes, Mom," they unanimously replied.

"Have a good day, kids." And with that, Tessa hugged her children and went back inside. Afterwards, the orange sunlight glow of the school bus peeked from around the corner.

The Cartiers arrived at their school. Upon walking past the big arch, they were even more amazed seeing the school up close than in the photographs. However, their moment of awe was interrupted when an anonymous student accidentally stepped on the back of one of Jesse's slip on shoes, causing him to "slip out" and fall face down on the pathway. Some had a cheap laugh at his expense, others didn't. Melody was one of them; and she also helped him up. In silence, Jesse put his shoe back on and kept walking towards the main entrance. He sincerely hoped that that single embarrassing moment didn't come back to bite him in the ass.

Unbeknownst to him, Jesse's minor "slip up" attracted more attention that he would have liked. The moment his foot came out of his shoe and his velvety pink sole was exposed, things were set in motion. Never would things be the same for him after that. The one to cause those "changes" was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lari Nibin (UN: thetickler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lari Nibin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649366-Role-Reversal-The-Jesse-Cartier-Story/cid/849103-First-day-of-school