*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maria
  2. It's fun to make friends.
  3. First day of school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649366-Role-Reversal-The-Jesse-Cartier-Story/cid/2743680-Maria
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1649366
A high-schooler gets to know his female classmates in an unorthodox manner...
This choice: Maria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Maria

    by: Unknown
Maria Stone had been sitting on a bench near the school's entrance, reading book, when she saw Jesse's stumble and catch a glimpse of his sole. It was maybe a few seconds, a quick flash of pink, before the boy was helped up by his sister and quickly slipped his foot back into his sneaker.

Maria adjusted her round glasses atop the bridge of her nose and stood up, the book in her hands forgotten. Gorgeous She thought, heart hammering. The emotionless exterior she radiated as she collected her things and followed that boy, as though an invisible cord had attached herself to those pink, soft looking feet, was at odds with the riot of lust in her mind.

For as long as Maria could remember, she had been fascinated by boy feet. It was her one vice and most of the time, she kept it buried down by studying hard in school and always learning something new. But today, the sudden glimpse of the dark haired boy's foot shot that vice back up like a thunderhead, setting her body on fire in an instant. As she weaved through the cluster of shouting students, she kept her eyes fastened to Jesse's skinny frame, trying to picture him without his shoes or socks.

They ended up having science together as the first class. Maria typically went for the back of the class, but today she sat near the middle because that was where Jesse was sitting. The fifteen year old boy was slouched in his seat, one leg crossed over his lap, and fighting back a yawn.

"Hello class," said their teacher, a man in a white sweater with the body shape of a basketball. "Today we will be going over some biology. In particular these health and safety tests. I want everyone to group in pairs and choose one test to practice to each other."

The class quickly exploded into frantic motion as friends latched onto friends. Jesse was frozen in indecision. He hadnt met anyone yet and was too shy to approach any strangers.

The perfect opportunity for Maria to snatch her prey.

"Hi," she introduced herself. "It seems neither of us know anyone here. Want to be partners?"

"Ok," said Jesse, relieved. "Which test do you want to do?"

"How about the babinski test?" Maria suggested, watching his face closely for a reaction.

Before Jesse can say no or think or a plausible excuse, the new girl is taking one of his shoes in both hands and pulling his leg outwards into her lap. She grasps the heel of his sneaker possessively and yanks it off, exposing Jesse's bare foot.

"No socks?" Maria asks, causing Jesse's ears to get hot with embarrasment.

"It's just a preference I have..." Jesse trails off awkardly. He really wants to pull his bare foot out of Marias lap but doesnt know how to tell her.

Instead, she casually wiggles his middle toe between two fingers. "Well I guess this makes the babinski test more effective right?" The fingers travel down the underside of his toes lightly, and Jesse's leg jerks a little in response; he has to clamp both hands to his mouth to stop from giggling. "Yknow because without socks, people are alot more sensitive."

Jesse fights down his giggles, though he cant stop staring at her fingers which just barely stroke his oval shaped toes. A few people are watching curiously as squeaks pop out of the ticklish boy's mouth.

Maria pretends to be oblivious to all this. She feels Jesse try and pull his foot away but she grips his ankle roughly with her other hand. Mine, she thinks.

"Now then," She says. "Lets begin." Her fingers suddenyl skitter across Jesse's soft sole, and Jesse barks out a girlish scream, the chair skittering as he tries to break loose. Maria is implacable, and runs her fingers down from his toes across his arch to his heel.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Maria does the test again

*Noteb*
2. Jesse begs her to stop

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lari Nibin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649366-Role-Reversal-The-Jesse-Cartier-Story/cid/2743680-Maria