*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Spellman Sixteen
  2. Sabrina
  3. College
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645669-Sabrina-The-Teenage-Witch-Weight-Gain/cid/946566-The-Spellman-Sixteen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1645669
Sabrina gains weight along with characters from show that was on during the 90's
This choice: Storyline 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Spellman Sixteen

    by: Unknown
Adams College, Boston, prided itself on providing a well-rounded education, in terms of academics, sport, and extracurricular activities. Little did some students realize just how 'well-rounding' it could become.

Sabrina Spellman, for instance, when picking her classes and physical activities, never even considered the idea that they could result in her gaining weight. But a combination of late-night study (and snacking) sessions, plenty of junk food and beer, and a relatively easy-going yoga class, meant that she was suddenly starting to outgrow her outfits. At first, she attributed it to the laundry service shrinking her clothes, but one day, she was forced to come to terms with her, 'growth'.

***
It was a Saturday, the morning after an evening of eating and watching bad TV. Sabrina was still in bed, but her roommate, Roxie King, was up and sitting on the couch, brushing her long black hair. She was pretty slim, with small, yet perky boobs, though a slight potbelly was visible under her long-sleeved grey blouse, a result of her addiction to takeout food, which she had been indulging a little too often lately.

She was just considering getting some breakfast when Sabrina emerged from their shared room, dressed only in a t-shirt and panties.

Roxie's eyes widened as she looked at her friend.

"Whoa..."

Sabrina looked up, scratching her head.

"What?"

What was so shocking to Roxie was that Sabrina had clearly put on quite a bit of weight, probably around 15 pounds, and on her small frame, it really showed. The blonde's once flat stomach had grown into a proper belly, sticking out from under her nightshirt and jiggling when she walked. As she bent down to turn on the TV, she revealed that her weight gain hadn't been limited to her stomach, her wide bottom testing the limits of her underwear, the crack of her butt cheeks just peeking out above the straining waistband

By the time Roxie had gathered her thoughts, Sabrina was already sitting on the couch, helping herself to some leftover Chinese food.

"So," Sabrina began, chewing on a spring roll, "What's up?"

Roxie hesitated. Despite her reputation as a bit of a bitch, it was a delicate subject, and she was aware that she had put on a little weight as well recently. Still, she had to say something.

"It's just..."

Luckily, Roxie was spared this unpleasant job by the return of their other roommate, Morgan, from her daily jog.

A red-headed, air-headed fashionista, with a cute face and bubbly curves, Morgan Cavanagh took great pride in her personal appearance, and made a point of exercising every day. While she generally watched what she ate, she also had quite a sweet-tooth, and often picked up pastries and other sweets to share.

She walked in through the door, resplendent in a hot pink tracksuit with matching running shoes, a Walkman clipped to her belt.

"I brought donuts!" she trilled, brandishing a brown paper bag.

Both Sabrina and Roxie were enticed by this news, and quickly abandoned the couch and moved to the kitchen area. Soon, all three girls were tucking into the sugary treats, as well as three steaming cups of coffee. They soon finished off the entire dozen (Roxie had three, Morgan helped herself to four, while Sabrina managed to pack away five), and sat back, satisfied.

Sabrina stood up to get another cup of coffee, giving Morgan a great view of her expanded form.

She gasped and turned to Roxie, who gave her a warning look.

“Wow Sabrina,” Morgan began, “you’ve put on so much…

“…Coffee!” Roxie interrupted, “Morgan was just saying you’ve put on so much coffee, I don’t know how we can drink it all! Right, Morgan?” she added, threateningly.

Morgan looked confused. “Oh, yeah. Coffee…”

Roxie sighed in relief.
as Sabrina sat back down.“Also,” Morgan continued, “you really got fat.”

Roxie groaned.

***

Sabrina stormed into her room, slamming the door behind her. She couldn’t believe the nerve of Morgan! Calling her fat! For a moment, she’d thought it was just her usually superficiality, until she saw Roxie nodding her head. Maybe she had put on a little weight, but…

Feeling nervous, she conjured up a full-length mirror and took a good look at herself. She lifted up her shirt and poked her stomach. It looked rounder…

“I’m just a little bloated…” she told herself, “from the donuts.”

She ran her hands up over her breasts, which felt a little fuller. In fact, she had noticed her bras were getting kind of snug…

“It’s just… a growth spurt?”

She turned around, and looking over her shoulder, surveyed her backside. It stuck out much more than it used too, and the fabric of her underwear was being drawn up between her butt cheeks, giving it a thong-like appearance.

“It’s just because I’m… getting fat.” She moaned, finally realizing how much weight she’d put on. It wasn’t her fault, she thought, sitting down on the bed and rubbing her belly. It was hard for her to keep slim when you could conjure up food at the point of a finger, especially without her aunts to keep an eye on her.

With that in mind, Sabrina decided to go ...

You have the following choices:

1. ...visit her aunts.

2. ...out for a jog.

3. ...do something else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
shadow writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645669-Sabrina-The-Teenage-Witch-Weight-Gain/cid/946566-The-Spellman-Sixteen