*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/839490-Mikes-Foot-Life-pt-4-the-pencil
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: continue the story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Mike's Foot Life pt. 4: the pencil

    by: TrampleFantasy
The principal made a short speech and then introduced the new teachers, starting with the West Indian lady. Her last name was almost unpronounceable so she asked to be known as ?Miss Flower? and she was to be the new domestic studies teacher in the 6th form, Mike thought how lucky the girls were, and then remembered that there had been some talk of the boys learning some basic domestic skills. He was so pre-occupied looking at Miss Flower?s feet that he did not even remember the headmaster introducing the other teacher.
After assembly, everyone settled down to studies, not that there was much work done during the first few days back anyway. The weather was not very good being a bit cold so there probably would not be much outside ?activity? for Mike anyway.
Every so often at break times Mike would hear the swishy sound of Miss French?s sandals on the polished wooden floors and then a bit later on a new sound, one he hadn?t heard before, he could not work out what it was but he knew he liked it ? a sort of very gentle quiet flip flop sound. As the sound got closer he heard Miss Flower?s soft gentle voice talking to the principal and then realized the sound was her flip flops gently slapping against her feet as she walked. He looked, mesmerized at her feet as they walked towards him, as each foot stepped forward, heel first, then the ball of the foot down fully onto the flip flop, her foot seeming to spread over the flip flop covering it completely then continuing forward with just the ball of her foot on the flip flop, that gentle ?flip? sound then stepping forward and going past him smiling as she went. He listened to the sound till it was no longer audible.
Lunchtime came and as it was raining so no one went outside. Mike wandered round the canteen area ears alert trying to pick out the swishy or flip flop sounds but all he heard above the general noise was the tap tap of Miss Snowling?s spiky court shoes, again he thought about those but decided no-way.
During the afternoon break he sat in one of the corridors and then he heard a strange sound that he could not make out ? a swishy floppy sound ? what on earth was it. He could hear Miss French and Miss Flower talking together, they were really chatting away merrily like old friends, then of course he realized what the sound was, it was the combined sounds of their feet ! For a moment he imagined lying in front of them like he had on the beach when the two girls walked on him till he realized that it would be a combined weight of about 40 stone (350 lbs) on him with a cold hard floor underneath him and not nice soft warm sand.
All week the weather had been damp and cold but late on Thursday it turned warm and the sun came out. Mike had also noticed that Miss?s French & Flower had become firm friends and spent each breaktime together. He also noticed that Miss Flower had worn a different pair of flip flops every day, maybe she had a different colour for each day, but they always looked to be well worn and soft, he thought that he could just make out the imprint of her feet in the rubber soles and wanted to get close enough to see.
Friday lunchtime came and he hoped that Miss French would be outside in her usual place but alas, she stayed in sitting at a table in the canteen eating her lunch and talking to Miss Flower seated opposite her. Mike wandered around outside hoping that Miss French would come outside but in the end he went back in and sat at the table opposite to Miss French and focused his attention to her feet. Miss French had slipped her sandals off and as they were under her seat, he managed see the imprint of her foot on the left one and could see that the sandals were very well worn and then he noticed Miss Flowers feet ? she had also slipped out of her flip flops but he could not see them very well but he could see that this pair were almost new and could just about make out the imprint of her foot on the right one.
What fascinated Mike though was the way both of them moved their feet around, not a lot but often moving, sometime flexing their toes, sometimes tapping their soles on the floor. When they were still they were almost in a line in the centre, he closed his eyes and imagined himself lying on the floor on his back with those four feet resting on him they would probably cover his entire chest and belly???
Lunchtime was not too bad after all he thought, but then he realized that he had not even had a drink so he got up to go to the drinks machine, as he did so he thought how he could get a better view of the feet so he took out a pencil from his pocket and ?dropped? it on the floor by the teachers table as he went past, he bent down to pick it up and looked for as long as he dared at the feet and then for some unknown reason quickly flicked the pencil under the table while pretending to put it back in his pocket.
When he sat down again with his drink he could see that the pencil was about an inch from and in line with Miss French?s right foot. Miss French moved her foot several times touching the pencil a couple of times even spinning it round till it was almost a right angles to her foot. Then Miss French leaned over to her left to get something out of her bag, lifting her right foot off the floor. As she settled again in her seat the ball of her foot ended up resting on the pencil. Instead of either looking at what her foot was on or pushing it aside she started to play with the pencil, rolling her foot back a forth on it, she seemed to be massaging the sole of her foot with it and enjoying the feeling ? how lucky the pencil was thought Mike.
After a while both of the teachers got up to go to the drinks machine. When they got back they seemed to sit slightly differently so this time it was Miss Flower that ended up with her left heel on the pencil, but she did not seem to notice it, but as she moved her feet around it worked its way down to under the ball of her foot, and as Miss French did she then started to roll the pencil back and forth and she seemed to like doing it as well, not only did the two teachers get on well they seemed to think alike ???
Mike thought that he would retrieve his lucky pencil after the teachers returned to class, he had already decided to keep it and in a way envy it but it was not to be. His daydreaming ended when the two teachers got up and as they moved around putting their footwear back on the pencil got pushed to a new position just in front of one of the now vacant seats. Just as Mike was about to go and get his pencil back he heard tap, tap, tap and Miss Snowling came into the room got herself a drink and sat down where Miss Flower had been sitting. Those polished spikes very close to the pencil. Mike was not now too sure that he wanted to be the pencil. Miss Snowling kept her feet mostly by the seat, several times the sole of her left shoe just rested on the pencil and Mike hoped that the spiky heel would keep away and off ? he wanted his lucky pencil back intact.
Miss Snowling smiled at him and as he smiled back, he thought about those lethal looking spikes and about them walking on him, although Miss Snowling was only about 8 stone (110) lbs he new enough from science studies that the concentration of weight on those tiny tips would be unbearable and damaging (just look at the wooden floors !)
His thoughts were brought back to reality when he heard Miss Snowing push her seat back to stand up ? as she did so the left heel came down squarely on the middle of the pencil with a crack as she stood up in one swift movement ? she did not seem to notice the pencil under her heel (that part was now completely flat against the floor anyway) and walked off. It looked like Miss Snowling either did not notice the damage her heels caused or that she did not care and maybe she enjoyed it???
Mike realized that he was now late for class, quickly picked up the pencil and examined it ? the centre was crushed as flat a paper and the pencil quickly broke apart ? well at least he now had two pencils. He would keep it to one side with his other ?trophies? ? the drawing and the daisy head.

You have the following choices:

1. continue the story

*Noteb*
2. add a new story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/839490-Mikes-Foot-Life-pt-4-the-pencil