*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/2681482-A-husky-voice-from-behind-you-compliments-you
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1635853
Welcome to Bodies Incorporated, your one stop shop for all your transformation needs.
This choice: A husky voice from behind you, compliments you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A husky voice from behind you, compliments you.

    by: Mr. George
Your hands explore, unable to believe the fleshy rump they can explore. Softly you pat it, feeling a faint ripple spread across it, oddly the stinging pain is enjoyable. Until you're slapping those gorgeous perfect orbs, and fleshy thighs, as if you were discovering a secret fetish, an unknown love of spanking. The meaty -thwacks- ring in your ears as a joyous sting spreads through your flesh.

"Qué culo perfecto!"

Your head snaps around at the growling compliment, your grip of Spanish only slight buy you have no trouble understanding exactly what he means. The outline of your hand print clear on each abundant cheek, adds to you humiliation.

"Perfecto como una yegua."

The chair falls away, as you crash into it, the sinuous silhouette he draws in the air again underlining your guess. The man himself looks like a manual worker, tanned from the Sun, and in the prime of his health. Trickles of sweat bead on his forehead, and his arms are muscular and intimidating. You take in the firm chest through the thin shirt plastered there, to his sweat soaked body.

"No es demasiado grande!" you fire back, startling yourself back into silence. "No es como una caballo."

You bite your plush, pouting lower lip, not liking the tone of your answer, or the language you instinctually spoke.

Turning to face him, you see his gaze rise from your hips, openly leering at your crotch, his eyes come to rest on your chest instead.

"¡Qué magníficas tetas!"

He advances towards you making kissing noise, and clearly intending to match his actions to his words. Your hands come up to cover your bust. It only adds to the heat of his passion, as the girls overflow your hands. Spilling between your fingers, and out the side too.

You've only made them look fuller, riper and more attractive.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/2681482-A-husky-voice-from-behind-you-compliments-you