*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/2446439-You-strut-proudly-to-the-window-to-enjoy-the-view
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1635853
Welcome to Bodies Incorporated, your one stop shop for all your transformation needs.
This choice: You strut proudly to the window to enjoy the view.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You strut proudly to the window to enjoy the view.

    by: Mr. George
The hair cascading down your back, tickles and teases as it dances over your skin. Your chest still very mobile despite the bra, you pace nervously around the room, as you try to take it all in.

This body's subconscious allows you to walk with a pleasing sashay, your hips moving fluidly as you strut back and forth. It's only when you catch your reflection, spotting your gait, that you stumble. The momentary switch to your male walking making you flail like a wading bird, before regaining your balance. It's doubly confusing, as you spot the high heels on your feet.

Settling on the edge of the bed, trying to regain that subconscious instinct, you You get dressed, an instinct that helps you master your fear and rising panic. The 'clothes' feel revealing and tight, but you allow your body to choose the outfit. You don't object, as it's at least more than simply underwear. The hair is secured with a twist and a hair claw without your consideration.

Returning to the nervous pacing, you find it easier to allow those hips to move. It feels too much, exaggerated, deliberately-eye-catching. A wobble stops you following that train of thought, and you continue walking back and forth. The gentle bounce of your bust with each step fading into the background and becoming less of a distraction.

Pausing for a moment, you take a deep breath, feeling your chest rise as you do. Your pink top, and black bottoms look loosely tailored for exercise, not being too binding. But they just feel brief and revealing. The shape of your body tells you, that she's a gym bunny, constantly working to keep her figure trim and sexy.

You feel comfortable with your body, if not confident, that you want to see where you are now. You straddle the chair like a man, and peering through the lace you admire the view. Settling into the padding of the seat, you can't help but wonder how much is the chair, and how much is your new womanly ass.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/86b01bf66c1e...

The view is incredible, breath taking.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/2446439-You-strut-proudly-to-the-window-to-enjoy-the-view