*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunken Sister
  2. Bull Shit!
  3. Keep It In The Family
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/945722-Shrunken-Sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...shrink my sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Shrunken Sister

    by: Bugmaker
"How about a demonstration then? Why don't you be the subject Tina?" "Fine, if it makes you happy," she said. She got up and stood in the middle of the room.

"Okay, if this thing works, why don't you make me a foot shorter then," Tina grinned she obviously didn't believe me. I nodded at her, aimed the remote and fired. The beam hit her body and she jolted in reaction. Wendy and Tina were flabbergasted. "I-it feels really cold," my sister stared at the beam. She was slowly getting smaller. Wendy got up from the bed and walked up to her. "Holy shit, it really works!" Tina watched in awe as she became much shorter than Wendy. Her clothes started to look loose on her and she had to hold her shorts up with both her hands. "Okay, I believe you Matt!," she yelled. I quit firing and looked at the result.

Wendy wanted to...

You have the following choices:

1. ...test the remote herself

2. ...shrink too

3. ...tease her shrunken friend

*Noteb*
4. ...kiss me

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/945722-Shrunken-Sister