*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935382-Growing-Jordan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...I grew Jordan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Growing Jordan

    by: Bugmaker
At first, she didn't really notice any changes, but then she saw that her skirt was looking even shorter and her panties were starting to resemble a thong. Her chest seemed to grow bigger than the rest of her, as her sleeveless top got more and more restrictive on her burgeoning boobs, revealing that she didn't wear a bra under it (much to my delight).

Meanwhile, Tina and Wendy were looking in awe at the growing girl and wondered why they didn't ask me to try the "G" option on them first instead of the "S" option.

As Jordan grew and grew, the ceiling started to loom closer and she was afraid she'd hit it and knock herself out. She went to kneel down and that's when she heard a "rrriippp" sound from below. It was her now useless flyaway skirt ripping off and falling to the floor.

Then she noticed that her growth wasn't stopping - in fact it was getting faster. Now she was kneeling down and approaching the ceiling. I was really starting to get a hard on at the sight of his beautiful secret crush growing to my fantasy size. As Jordan raised her arms to brace herself and heard another ominous "rrriippp" sound and sure enough, her cheer top had given up the fight and she was now in her topless glory.

By the time he was finished, Jordan had grown from an already good looking 5'8" to a huge 25 feet sexy amazon, wearing just a ridiculously small pair of cheer panties. I was in Heaven...Jordan was in shock.

"So this is how big a crush you had on me, huh?" asked the giantess. "I never would have guessed." "So how do you like your new size, sexy?" I asked. "Well, I would've liked for my uniform to grow with me, but other than that, I love it!"

"I'm so happy that you do, Jordan." I laughed. "So what next, my little man?" she wondered.

"I haven't paid off this house yet, so I hope you're not planning on making me bigger."

I...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935382-Growing-Jordan