*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Frozen
  2. Is It Really Such A Good Idea?
  3. Bull Shit!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935319-Frozen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...Tina had plans for me  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Frozen

    by: Bugmaker
Both girls were staring down at me, shrinking little me who was frozen to the ground. Suddenly Tina took the initiative she got up from her bed and slowly approached me. My shrinking was coming to an end and I was trapped in my now oversized clothes. I didn't fire to much, but still I shrunk down to about a foot in height. "Well Tina I hope you believe me now?," I said looking up to the huge girl approaching me.

"....hm....yes...Yes it's great Matt!!," my sister's curious face made a grin and it was then I realized I made a huge mistake. I was so willing to proof my right I totally forgot about the consequences. I shrunk myself in front my sister and her friend. They were over 5 times bigger than me, and I was kinda scared. These girls could do anything to me. "Tina, stop looking at me like that," I said crawling out of my pile of clothes.

"Looking like what?, my sister said with an excited face. She was really close to me now. I feared this wouldn't turn out so well for me. I looked around the pile searching for the remote. It was only a few inches away from my position. I decided I had to make a go for it! I jumped out of the pile and ran to the huge device, but before I came even close a huge hand picked it off the ground.

"uh..uh..No more size changing for you!," my sister laughed as she twirled the remote in her hands. "Here Wendy take care of that remote for a minute, while I'll teach my 'big' brother a little lesson," Tina said throwing the remote on the bed. "Ehm...okay," Wendy awoke from her confusion and grabbed the remote in front of her. The girl lay back against my sister's cushion and carefully examined the remote.

I...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...saw Tina was distracted so I ran

2. ...tried to escape

3. ...watched as Wendy fired the remote

*Noteb*
4. ...was too scared to run

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935319-Frozen