*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935317-Is-It-Really-Such-A-Good-Idea
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...shrink myself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Is It Really Such A Good Idea?

    by: Bugmaker
"I'm speaking the truth Tina! Really!," I looked at my sister, but her attention already turned back to her mags. "Wendy? You believe me right?," I asked my sister's friend, but she only gave me a smile and went back to reading. "You made your point Matt, it was a great joke. Now just get out of my room and leave us be," my sister said making a 'leave right now or else' gesture.

I was quite disappointed. It didn't seem the girls would believe me by my word, so I had to convince them other wise. "Okay Tina, I'll proof I'm not joking!," I held the remote up in front of me and pointed it on myself. My sister ignored me, but Wendy looked up from her magazine. "Just watch this!," I pressed the button and was hit by the beam.

I don't know how long the shrinking took it was probably just a few seconds, but it seemed like an hour. It was like the whole world went into bullet-time mode. Everything started to slow down and I could only feel the power of the remote changing my body. It was a cold, but pleasing feeling and I didn't knew I let go of the remote. Wendy let out a scream as soon as the beam shot out of the little device.

My sister jumped up from her bed and looked at her startled friend, who was looking towards me. Tina's eyes opened wide as she realized her brother's body was changing. I already lost a few feet, when I realized my clothes were slipping off. I could have known it was a bad idea.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935317-Is-It-Really-Such-A-Good-Idea