*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Doll Mom
  2. Little Mom
  3. Meeting Mom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831549-Doll-Mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...3 inches tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Doll Mom

    by: Bugmaker
I laughed and reached my hand out to grab my shrunken mother. She tried to run, but her small feet couldn't match the speed of my arm. Mom struggled in my hand as I lifted her up, but my fingers were to strong for the doll sized woman. I sat down at the kitchen table and put the small woman next to her coffee cup. "Matt, what is happening? Why are you doing this?," mom asked me in a fearful tone, trying to cover up her breasts and crotch.

I got pretty turned on by this situation, and was really interested to see her naked doll body. "Well my remote can now shrink and grow things, I just needed a test subject," I replied with a smirk. I put the device on the table and grabbed my mom again. I lay her in the palm of my hand and with the fingers of my other hand I pushed her arms out of the way. My mom screamed and tried to push away my giant fingers, but it was useless.

I enjoyed playing with my mom's tiny tits. I used two fingers to push them against each other and another to stroke her small bush. "I think your razor is broken mom, it feels like a painting brush down here," I laughed. Mom couldn't bring out a word and although she hated me for making her this small, I could see she was enjoying my stroking.

After a minute...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831549-Doll-Mom