*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Me, The Toddler
  2. Mom In Control
  3. Mom The Amazon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831507-Me-The-Toddler
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...wanted me half-size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Me, The Toddler

    by: Bugmaker
Karen grew so much that my eye level was right at her big belly now. I thought it would be funny to play a prank on my mother and make her bigger, but she was taking this pretty seriously. The tall amazon stared down at me and slowly aimed the remote at my head. "Well, looks like your growth test works. I want to do a shrink test now," she smiled and pushed the button. My stomach dropped as fear began to get a grip on me.

There was a flash and the butterflies got even worse. The whole room expanded around me and I realized I was getting smaller. There was another flash and the amazon in front of me grew even taller. I felt my pants slide down my legs as the falling sensation faded. "Ah, look how cute you are," said a voice from above. I finally got a clear vision and saw I was only thigh high to the large woman. I had to tilt my head back even farther to see her big face past a pair of huge breasts.

Extremely long arms reached down to lift me up. My socks slipped off my feet along with my pants. Karen hovered me up to her face to get a good look at me. "Wow Matt, last time you where this small to me you were maybe five years old," she teased. She sat me on the ground at her feet. I compared my feet to hers and it started to freak me out. They were at least five times my size!

Karen...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831507-Me-The-Toddler