*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633484-Navel-Bugging-Interactive/cid/2123437-Female-Agentswho-says-they-cant-be-female
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1633484
Based on the navel bugging scene from The Matrix.
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Female Agents(who says they can't be female?)

    by: Mason
Rangiku wakes up in a chair in a blank room with only a table in front of her. A door opens 3 female agents walk in. "You've been a bad girl Ms Rangiku, and now we have to punish you, secure her!" Said the leading female agent. The other two agents start walking toward her, Rangiku jumps out of her chair, "Stay away from me!! Don't you tou... "MMMMNPHHH!!!" Rangiku moans as one of the agents gags her with duct tape, they pin her against the wall, she struggles as one unbuttons her blouse and rips it off, her big breasts and bellybutton are revealed to the room. The other rips off her skirt, "MMMNMPHH!" Rangiku let's out a muffled scream when her panties are forcefully ripped off her exposing her tight pussy. Lastly one yanks off her necklace and throws it across the room, She moans in suprise when she gets slapped on her ass by an agent then thrown back first on to the table, the two agents held her down, the leading women stands over her. "HaHa, look at those fine boobies there better than I ever imagined!" Said the female agent. "MMMMNPHHH" "MMMMNPHHH!" The agent gently gropes her breasts
Making her nipples become erect. Rangiku squirms as the agent licks the tip of her nipples, "MMMMMPHH!" She moans. The agent then stood by the midsection of the table, looking at Rangiku's stomach. "Goochy Goochy goo!" Said the women as she tickles her belly, "MMMMNNN!" "MMMNMPHH!" She screams more and squirms on the table. "Lets let my little friends out to play," the woman reaches into her pocket and pulls out two small metal devices she presses a button, the devices morph and suddenly thin tentacles start flailing out, they had turned into small nightmarish insects, "Time to bug the babe, hehe" The woman said in a sadistic tone. She holds the bugs over her chest and she releases them ,they land just above her breasts.She squirms as the bugs crawl on her mounds, one bug on each breast. As she struggled in vain her breasts shook but the bugs stuck to her like glue. They reach the top of her breasts ,"MMMNMPHH!" The insects tentacles glide over her wide areolas and reach out and tease the tip of her nipples, then there tentacles work very precise as they stretch the opening of her nipples and dive their thick steel heads in the nipple. "MMMMMMMMMMMPHHH!" Rangiku moans loudly in shear pain through her thick tape sealed mouth. The bug's thrash around, the female agents are turned on at the site of insect tails flipping and wriggling outside of their bound captive's nipples.The two bugs make one final push into her nipples, Rangiku screams when she sees the tails slip in. "Oh don't worry Ms Rangiku, your punishment is far from over, I think I got someone who wants to play with your belly," said the leader as she stroked Rangikus long blonde hair. "MMMMNPHHH! "MMMMNPHHH!!!" Rangiku moans in horror. The agent opens the case again and pulls out a larger device and lets it morph, long tentacles sprung out and the bug in her hand was a couple inches longer. She dangles the bug over her belly and drops it, the bug lands below her breasts and crawls downward. It writhes about on Rangiku's creamy goosebumped belly, she feels the bugs tentacles caress her skin, she moans when she realizes it was crawling down to her bellybutton. The bug was now at the edge of her deep navel, it begin to circle her crater teasing it, she buckles wildly when the bug inserts it's tentacles and stretches her bellybutton. It plunges in headfirst it's tentacles tickling her umbilicus, she writhes and flexes her stomach as the bug squirmed and crawled deeper, "MMMNMPHH! The tail of the insect whips side to side hitting her tummy , she moans loudly, and the tail slipped in her navel and out of site, her bellybutton left as a gaping hole. The leader agent looks down at her pussy and notices that it was wet. "Looks like our kitty cat wants something to make her pur," She takes out another bug device, the same size as the one that went in her navel, the agent holding her legs spreads them open. "MMMMNPHHH" "MMMMNPHHH" Rangiku moans and shakes her head pleading the agent not to do what she was about to do. The bug transforms, tentacles wriggling around like mad, the agent drops the bug on her firm bush. Rangiku screams, The insect rakes it's tentacles through her soft blonde flower. It crawls further downward, tentacles searching for something it finally finds it "MMMNMPHH!" Tentacles spread the wet and fragile lips of her pussy and shove it's head in worming it's way through her wet canal, Rangiku was receiving unwanted pleasure from the bug fondling her pussy. Her moans were even louder and echoing throughout the room. The tail was the only thing wriggling outside her lips, the tentacles tickle her vagina driving her insane, she throws her head back and moans repeated ly, "MMMNMPHH" "MMMMNPHHHHH" MMMMMMMMNPHHH" the bugs violent tail slips inside And she let's out one final moan concluding her orgasm, "MMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNPHHHH!!!!!" She passes out the women begin to leave, The leader peels off the tape and gives Rangiku's curved soft lips a kiss and leaves the room with her naked on the table .


THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633484-Navel-Bugging-Interactive/cid/2123437-Female-Agentswho-says-they-cant-be-female