*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/884614-Frank-the-Tank
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1630960
When a high school student's monstrous stepfather gets hungry, there's no stopping him!
This choice: My brother, Frank!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Frank the Tank

    by: HumanThing
"My brother, Frank. You remember Frank, right?"

Oh God, Frank! Bryan did remember Frank. Frank the Tank Max liked to call him. Max and Frank were as close as brothers could get, and they were a lot alike. Both men were built like a brick shit house, the only difference being their guts. While Max had a hard, round muscle gut, Frank's gut hung over his pants obscenely. The two men were very proud of their guts, and what's more. Bryan remembered the last time that Frank had come over. He and Max had totally trashed the house, and left the whole mess for Bryan to clean up! Not only that, but Frank's appetite was just as big as Max's! Bryan didn't have nearly enough food!

"Uhhhh...." said Bryan, sweating like crazy, scrambling for an answer.

"Git back in that kitchen and get back to cooking!" said Max. Bryan scrambled through the door and began to pull everything out of the fridge and pantry.

Not long afterward, there came a knock at the front door.

You have the following choices:

1. It's Frank!

*Noteb*
2. It's the cops!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HumanThing (UN: mralice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/884614-Frank-the-Tank