*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Select a character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630274-Transformations/cid/811366-Select-a-character
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1630274
What if you could become anyone at the touch of a (expensive, dangerously untested) button
Chapter #1

Select a character

    by: Yote
The year is [current year +1]. After a rapid succession of implausible scientific breakthroughs, the technology to easily and effectively transform the human body has been perfected. It is only days before eager entrepreneurs release the first commercially-viable transformation devices to the general public.

Transformation pods, transformation rays, transformation serums, transformation suits. All appear on store shelves. They're not cheap by any means, or necessarily even safe, but they're sold in their thousands. For the first time in history, people are able to change their appearance, gender, even species on a whim. They can even become common household objects.

Some claim the technology is the realization of a fundamental human right, giving people the freedom to be who or what they want to be. Others believe it is just the shot in the arm the flagging economy needs to recover. Many, however, condemn the technology as wildly dangerous, uncontrollable, and the end of civilization as we know it. Many governments race to outlaw the devices.

It is unclear how long the technology will remain legal, but people are making the most of it while they can.

Follow...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630274-Transformations/cid/811366-Select-a-character