*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630274-Transformations/cid/854501-A-film-world
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1630274
What if you could become anyone at the touch of a (expensive, dangerously untested) button
This choice: DVD player  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A film world

    by: gugubu
Following the wire leads you to a jumble of electronics. To your annoyance, you see that Nathan has rigged up your DVD player to the machine. You press the off switch.

"What the hell, dude?" Nathan yells, pulling the headgear off his head. "I was just about to bang slave Leia."

You open the DVD player. Return of the Jedi sits in the disc tray. "This thing can replicate the Star Wars universe?" you marvel.

"Golden bikinis and all," Nathan exclaims. Suddenly a grin forms on his face. "Speaking of which, any preference?" he asks, indicated the pile of DVDs stacked up next to the DVD player. "The machine needs a pattern around which to create the world, so I joined it up to the DVD player. You can go to any fictional world you want... Assuming we have the DVD of course..."

"No! You're going to get arrested. You stole this."

Nathan glances at his watch.

"The neurology lab is going to be empty for another 13 hours. That gives us plenty of time to have some fun. So choose a film."

"Any film?" you ask reluctantly.

"Any film we have. You just put the disk in and press play. The machine does the rest. It's remarkably user-friendly." He notices your mounting excitement and groans. "This is going to be really unimaginative, isn't it?"

You choose...

You have the following choices:

1. A TV series

*Noteb*
2. A film

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gugubu (UN: gugubu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630274-Transformations/cid/854501-A-film-world