*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/899071-She-grows-very-fit-and-strong-not-destroying-h
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630193
The girls of Naruto have been working out, and it is really starting to show!
This choice: She grows very fit and strong, not destroying her clothes, they just fell tight.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

She grows very fit and strong, not destroying h...

    by: Tassadar
Hinata felt the effects coming immediately, she felt her skin and muscles streaching, it hurt a little but she could take it. Her arms became stronger, her legs firmer, her back and her chest harder. Suddenly everything stopped.

The Hyuuga felt her clothes were extremly tight, so much it was really uncomfortable. She didn't know what happend to her body, quickly she zipped out her jacked, leaving only her black shirt, and saw amazed her arms were perfectly toned, and ripped, like the one's the most athletic person, timidly she flexed her right bicep, and watched as it rosed. She liked the feeling of the strengh that flowed through it. She flexed again, harder this time, she smiled as she saw her bicep get even harder, she puted her left hand on top of it and squeezed, she flexed even harder, expanding the muscular flesh to its limits, streaching more of her sking, a couple of veins made their apearence, making it look more powerful.

RRIIPP!

Her sleeve completly bursted out, it couldn't resit the mighty flesh any more.

Hinata was loving this. She didn't feel weak like she used to, she felt powerful, she felt beautiful, she felt that she could protect Naruto now.

She tooked a looked at her legs, she felt like she could ran even faster than any ninja. She moved her back feeling the hardness of it. She placed her hands over her belly feeling a toned six packs of abdominal muscles, she then drew her hands over her chest, and smiled like she was in ecstasy. This wasn't like her, she thought, but she gave it a damn.

She loved the feeling of her new, athletic body, she loved the feeling of power, of strengh, of muscle...

You have the following choices:

1. She tries to concentrate her chackra again.

*Noteb*
2. Someone comes.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tassadar (UN: tass at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/899071-She-grows-very-fit-and-strong-not-destroying-h