*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/895697-Just-the-boys
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630133
The same Naruto story, Only with any number of interesting twists, from WG to GTS and more
This choice: Just the boys  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Just the boys

    by: Tassadar
Sakura has been noticing something diferent these days, with the war against Madara over, Sasuke back at the village, and everything in peace between the nations now, she could concentrate in other things, and something really she couldn't help but notice now, was how much everyone were changing... more specifically how the boys were changing.

She come to realise one hot day in the village, her team was training really hard that they, sweating was something certain, when the training was over and Kakashi said before leaving, that they could take a rest now... that's when she noticed it.

She looked at her teammates for a moment, and tha was all it took for her to blush madly, their clothes were deep wet in their own sweat, making them mark their toned well muscled bodies, she hadn't realise how much their training was paying off. She blushed even more when they took off their shirts, now she could clearly see their well developed muscles bathed in sweat, muscles that glowed with glory at the rays of the sun.

She REALLY must had been too worry with everything that was happening to don't notice THAT.

She felt something hot flowing from her nose when she looked at Sasuke, seeing his biceps flex with his streching, his abs steady with sweat drops running down them, and his pecs firm and hard like rock, he wasn't a big bodybuilder but still she felt like fainting.

Now she understood what Hinata felt everyday.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tassadar (UN: tass at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/895697-Just-the-boys