*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lion
  2. Male
  3. 4 inches
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/2293273-Lion
by J-Fox
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1625473
Thank you for everyone'svadditions!
This choice: Lion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lion

    by: Unknown
As you look up at your captor you notice that it has the face of a lion! You stare at him dumb founded and he smirks at you. "Hey there little slave." he says. When you hear this the word SLAVE echos through your mind. "I'm gonna have some fun with you." You feel his hand curl up into a fist and then you faint. When you walk up you feel a warmth pressed right against your face and body. It also smells pretty muskey but you like it. You start to inhale more until you realize where you are. You're taped down to this lions foot. You hear a loud cough followed by "Lick". Not wanting to upset your master you obey and it tastes pretty good. You start to hear murrrrs from the other side. What do you do...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. you stop

*Noteb*
2. you keep going

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J-Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/2293273-Lion