*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Explanation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623760-How-to-Fix-a-Swapped-Family/cid/800918-An-Explanation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1623760
A family that's been swapped lives their lives and tries to return to normal.
Chapter #1

An Explanation

    by: boyer
To tell you the truth, it's grown on me, being my mother. You see she only had me when she was fifteen, and was knocked up again by my dad a year later and had my sister. So when I became her, at the age of 8, she was only 23 years old. She had just barely gotten the right to drink alcohol. I've had my mother's body for six years now, her full breasts (well, mine), her long, beautiful red hair, her periods, her tight, toned stomach and rather ample butt. It's weird to think I may have been living life without bras and panties and my adult friends.

My sister had a harder time with the swap. That's probably because she was seven years old and couldn't handle suddenly having a 10" penis. She became my father when the swap happened, a man of 6'2" height with brawny shoulders, huge hands, and lots of hair. It took her some time to adjust, and she stayed in her room for so long. That's another thing that's funny about our family, we all stayed in our own rooms. I had to help my dad, who was in a seven year old's body, move my mom's clothes and underwear from their room to mine. Then I took all of my clothes to my mother's closet, and hung them up for her. She couldn't reach anymore.

Basically, we kept the same roles privately, inside of our family home, that we had before the swap. When we were in the home, I was still the son. My mom and dad made that very clear to me and my sister that we still had a long way to go in terms of learning about life, so we couldn't be the parents - even if we looked like them and acted like them outside of the home.

But I'm digressing. I'm grateful for the experience to be my mom, because it's made me grow up really fast. I had to cope with a lot of different things that many fourteen year olds don't really mess around with too much. Like taking orders from a little girl that was half my height, or playing video games with two enormous breasts getting in the way constantly. That, and my first period. God, that was terrible. But when I masturbated for the first time, well, I guess you could I say I REALLY grew up.

Anyways, my Dad's been trying to fix the darn machine that did this to us for years now....

You have the following choices:

1. Go to present, and see father fixing machine

2. Explain the past some more

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 boyer (UN: boyerh09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623760-How-to-Fix-a-Swapped-Family/cid/800918-An-Explanation