*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Take That
  2. You are so childish
  3. Beth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622416-Growth-at-High-School/cid/800439-Take-That
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1622416
May contain giantesses. Do not use if allergic to giant women. 65,000+ views!
This choice: You pick up the papers and throw them at Beth.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Take That

    by: Neon
Immediately after doing so you regret it, but in a fit of frustration you scoop up the papers and throw them at Beth. She looks like a mixture of surprise and pleasure as they hit her, drifting lazily to the ground. Finally you nail the face's symbolism; Respect. She seemed to actually be taking pleasure in your fighting back, since, in the role of a bully she does it to get negative feedback from you; or so you assume. An outlandish theory you once had was that she was crushing on you, but now it appeared to go far deeper than that. Beth takes another step forward with laughing eyes.

"It's about time you actually stood up for yourself, Ant, and for that you win this battle," she commends.
"Wait, seriously? Just because I fought back?" you counter.
"What did you think I was looking for, you moron? Of course I wanted a reaction," she says to you pedantically.
"But that's not the end of it, I'm afraid Here's my sneak attack."

At first there is an empty pause while Beth fishes for something in her cleavage, a motion that you're taken aback by. It was hardly every day that a girl decides to pull something out from between her breasts on your account. It is withdrawn into the light; and your first impression is that it must be made of glass because it reflected the sparsely lit hallway. She beckons for you to appraoch her, and for some reason you do.
"This is a growth serum, Ant. You'll be the first to know what I plan to do with it, since you passed my first test."

All of this new information soaks in slowly, and it suddenly dawns on you that Beth was much more intelligent than you previously gave her credit for. To think of all this; the tests, the serum, the instigating... she was practically an evil mastermind. Her arm suddenly jerks upward, and in one swift motion she unscrews the small cap of the vial and brings it to her lips, drinking loftily from it in sharp gulps. In moments it is empty, and she lets it clatter to the floor and splinter into hundreds of shards in the wake. Now all you can do is gape at what it brings forth.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neon (UN: etcetera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622416-Growth-at-High-School/cid/800439-Take-That