*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something fishy going on
  2. She is standing alone
  3. Jezzer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1653985-Something-fishy-going-on
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Something fishy going on

    by: Unknown
“Timothy” your mom said with a smug grin smeared across her face
“Can you please search for the mouse that's being pestering me for the past few minutes, I'm gonna have to get out of here” she stated before quickly exiting the garage. “thanks”
Something was definitely going on, you had seen no mouse only your mom acting in a very provocative fashion. Shrugging off the job you had been issued with you decided to spy on your mom. Looking around the kitchen and living room you saw nothing. You decided not to head upstairs.
You checked your room, no sign of your mom. entering your sisters room you could hear a muffled moaning coming from your mom's room. Deciding you could never face your mom if you caught her masturbating, you exited the house to the garden and headed for your treehouse.
Climbing the ladders you thought of what could be happening, maybe the recent dismissal of dad has resulted in lack of security making her super horny and have to pleasure her self. If only you knew how wrong you were.
Reaching the top of the ladders peered out the house facing windows into your mothers room. Nothing. The sight confused you, there was no one there. You were sure you had heard your mom. You continued staring with keen eyes into your mom's room, when in walker jezzers. Eyes wide with shock, you reach for your phone to call the police. But before you had unlocked it you saw jezzers walk into your mother en suite. You carried on watching hoping for your mom not be in there, when out she walked, in a rather manly fashion, hair messed up, looking rather wild. Taking a closer look you saw her turned to where her full length mirror was. You noticed she was topless, looking closely you saw the sports bra flung out messily across your mom's double bed. Feeling slightly turned on you carried on watching hoping massively that your mom was not doing anything with jezzer. But there seemed to be no movement through the blurred windows of the bathroom.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She begins the masurbate on the bed

2. She begins to play dress-up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1653985-Something-fishy-going-on