*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1640148-She-is-standing-alone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: She is standing alone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She is standing alone

    by: Unknown
your mom standing in the garage alone with the back garage back door open. “Mom are you ok!?” You ask her. She turns to face you. Something is off about her. Her eyes seem different but you think that it just might be the dull lighting of the garage. “Um…I uh yes Timothy I’m fine…a uh rat just ran out from under a box a flustered me is all.” Timothy? Your mom never called you Timothy. “You sure mom? You look pretty shaken up?” Your mom was looking her body over, ignoring you. “Mom!” She stares at her breasts for a second then looks up at you A giant smile painted across her face. “Yes I’m fine, you can go inside I’ll finish up in here.” She is much calmer now. “You sure. I can always clean out in here” “No Tim it’s fine…I’m fine…I’m just too fine.” As she says that she slaps herself on her bubble but, thrusts her boobs out and gives you a big cheeky wink and a thumbs up. “Ummmm ok I’ll just go inside then. Call me if you need me.” Exiting that ridiculous pose she responds in the weirdest of way. “You go ahead and do that Tim ma man I’ll do what I do up in here. Got some exploring to do.” “Exploring? What are you talking about mom. That rat must have scared some crazy into you.” You say laughing. Your mom looks at you with an odd look on her face. “Oh, it did so much more than that Timmy so much more.” She had the devious look to her. “ Um ok then I’ll just head on in.” You turn and leave. “That was weird.” You think yourself. You turn back around and peer through the garage window. There was your mom but she just seemed different. She was looking at herself in one of the old mirrors in the garage and talking to herself. After about three minutes of just looking she then began to pose. Many of the poses involved her cupping, smushing or grabbing her boobs. You had to admit seeing your mom play with her breasts made you feel weird. “What the actual fuck?” You decided to go back inside and investigate. “Hey mom, I’m just bringing the gardening stuff back.” She neither looked at you nor stopped her little show; she actually began to jump up and down in front of the mirror. “Oh ok sweeeeety” She had let down her hair and it was all over her face. But even her hair could not hide the freaky smile that you mother had plastered across her face. Something was definitely different.

You have the following choices:

1. A game of 21 questions

2. She returns to normal

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1640148-She-is-standing-alone