*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. she was bigger chested
  2. A Magical Elixir
  3. Carly
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618678-ICarly-Potion-mix-up/cid/2063901-she-was-bigger-chested
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1618678
The ICarly Gang find some different types of Transformation potions
This choice: she was bigger chested  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

she was bigger chested

    by: Unknown
Carly felt a warm feeling in her chest. She looked down and saw her shirt was stretching out. Carly peeked into her shirt to see her normally small chest grow out of her bra.

"Oh. My. GOD!" was all Carly could say as her chest continued to grow. her shirt began to tear open from her growing chest. She could only look as her shirt ripped open, showing her new, massive pair of tits. When her growth stopped, her breasts reached all the way down to her waist.

"My breasts are massive now!" she yelled as she touched one of her breasts. When she did, she felt a new warmth in her nipples. She put her hands over her nipples, and felt something wet leaking from them. Carly realized it was milk.

"W-wow. M-milk?" Carly thought to herself. As she began to rub her nipples, she started to get aroused.

"Mmm. If the elixir did this to my chest, then I wonder..." She thought to herself. She grabbed the bottle again. This time she wished...

You have the following choices:

1. For a bigger behind

*Noteb*
2. Before she could sip and make her wish, Sam walks in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dragonwriter45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618678-ICarly-Potion-mix-up/cid/2063901-she-was-bigger-chested