*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of it all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615523-Christmas-Transformation/cid/787215-The-start-of-it-all
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1615523
Santa Claus makes your Christmas wish come true. 450 GPs for every good non-choice chapter
Chapter #1

The start of it all

    by: inuyasha
'Oh come on!'

It's Christmas Eve and you can't seem to get to sleep. Sure, you were excited about opening presents tomorrow morning, but you didn't think the excitment would steal your sleep. You've been tossing and turning for a couple hours now and you don't think you'll be drifitng off to sleep anytime soon. So, the second you felt thirsty, you out of your bed and left your room. You quietly walked on your tip toes, not wanting to wake your parents or little brother, and headed downstairs.

But you stopped when you heard something. You quickly realized someone was in the house. The light in the living room was on and everyone but you were sleeping. Slowly going back down the stairs, you knew you had to stop whoever it was. As you finished the last step, you turned into the living room and found a figure leaning over the Chritsmas Tree. But that wasn't what caught you off guard. The figure was wearing a red outfit that looked almost like....no, it's impossible. He's not real. Just as you were about to take a step closer, the figure spoke.

"Going to say something, Jack?" You stood still. How did this person know who you are? He turned around and you gasped. White beard,red outfit, red hat, heavy figure.

"How...you're not real" you gasp out. The man let out a laugh, one that even sounded like Santa.

"That's what everyone thinks. But have you ever opened a present that your parents didn't remember buying? I don't bring all the gifts, just a couple" Santa winked.

You couldn't move. Santa was....real?

"I'm glad you're here Jack. See, I didn't get you a physical gift. Instead, I'm going to give you the best night of your life"

You have the following choices:

1. Santa starts transforming

2. Santa starts transforming you

3. Santa takes you to the North Pole to transform

4. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 inuyasha (UN: inuyasha21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
inuyasha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615523-Christmas-Transformation/cid/787215-The-start-of-it-all