*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Forcing Larxene
  2. Larxene
  3. Castle Oblivion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1379312-Forcing-Larxene
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Sora tackles Larxene (force her)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Forcing Larxene

    by: howdyboy
Listening to Larxene's laughter and mockery made Sora angry. So angry in fact that he started to charge at her. Larxene was too busy laughing that she didn't even see what was coming. Sora then tackled her to the ground.
"Oof! Hey, what the hell?!" Larxene was stunned and tried to get off the ground. "You'll pay for that you little-"
"Bind!" said Sora, summoning a spell Donald had taught him. With that, black ropes sprang out of thin air and began wrapping themselves around Larxene's wrists and ankles. She was shocked.
"What the hell is this?" she pulled at the bindings and struggled. "What are you are doing, you brat?!" Sora simply smiled at her; she was now helpless and he could do whatever he wanted.
"I'm gonna get even with you Larxene for all the times you tried to harm me and my friends," he said as he sat behind her and started taking off her boots. As she felt him, her eyes widened. She knew what he was up to.
"Hey, get away! Don't you dare!" Larxene growled, continuing to struggle. But soon Sora had removed her boots, revealing her sweaty, yet pretty, size 9 feet. Sora stared at them, admiring their beauty. But then he began to smirk.
"Well, now," he said, "Shall we begin?"

Larxene was worried, "Begin what?"

You have the following choice:

1. Sora began tickling her feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1379312-Forcing-Larxene