*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica Rabbit
  2. No, it was an illusion
  3. Xion?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1336525-Jessica-Rabbit
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Jessica Rabbit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jessica Rabbit

    by: Former182
The room was dark when Sora entered it.

"Anyone in here?" Sora called out. Then the door slammed shut behind him. Almost immediately, Sora pulled out the Keyblade.

"There's no need for violence, kid." A seductive voice said, as the lights in the room slowly began to turn on. The room looked like a pretty expensive room in a a famous hotel. It had a big screen tv, a big bed, a large refrigerator and a bunch of other stuff. But then Sora saw the occupant of the room.

Sora's jaw dropped when he saw the sexy redhead. He had heard rumors of the hot busty dame in the red dress, but they didn't do her looks justice. Sora was so stunned by her looks that he dropped the keyblade and it vanished back to where he summoned it from.

"Is that another keyblade in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" Jessica Rabbit asked, as she was sitting on the bed. She smiled when Sora covered his crotch. 'He's as innocent as they say...'

Sora tried speaking, but found his mouth to be dry. After a few seconds, Sora finally was able to speak.

"A-Are you Jessica Rabbit?" Sora asked.

"The one and only." Jessica rabbit said.

------------

In the security room, the cloaked figure took off her hood. It was Demona from Gargoyles.

"Soon, a Keyblade or two shall be under our control." Demona said, with an evilly seductive smile. She then faced a robot drone that looked like a floating eye. "Go to Destiny Islands and find the one known as Kairi. I want to speak with her."

The robot drone floated up and down like it was nodding and then flew off.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1336525-Jessica-Rabbit