*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1298709-Senka-ordered-the-other-female-Heartless
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Senka ordered the other female Heartless to seduce Sora.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Senka ordered the other female Heartless

    by: Former182
"Bouncywilds, Sniper Wilds! Begin seduction!" Senka said, pointing her arm at Sora.

A number of them saluted Senka and then rushed over to Sora.

Two of the Bouncywilds began to use their feet to give Sora a footjob. Though if one were to ask him, it was more of a mix of a footjob and a handjob than a pure footjob.

Six Sniper Wilds were rubbing their feet on Sora's legs. Three pairs of feet on one leg, three pairs on the other.

Four Bouncywilds were rubbing/massaging Sora's torso. Two were using their feet, the other two were using their hands.

"I don't want to leave anyone out. Fortunetellers, Show him the feet of his friends and acquaintances, as well as your own!" Senka ordered.

The Fortunetellers took off their shoes and began to dance on their crystal orbs. In the orbs, they showed Sora the feet of Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, and Kairi. They also showed the feet of Selphie, Jane, Megara, Jasmine, Sally, Tinker Bell, Cinderella, Belle, Mulan, and a few others. Each orb had the names underneath the feet.

"Who ordered you to do this to me!?!" Sora yelled, trying not to fall in the fog of pleasure the feet were putting him into.

You have the following choices:

1. "No one ordered us." Senka said.

2. Maleficent or someone else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1298709-Senka-ordered-the-other-female-Heartless