*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1292582-They-talk
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Yes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

They talk.

    by: Former182
Upon seeing a cloaked figure, Sora was a bit wary. an examination of the cloaked figure's body showed that they were female.

"Who are you?" Sora asked.

"A friend..." the cloaked figure said,lifting her feet out of her boots and showing her feet, still in socks. There was about ten feet of distance between Sora and the cloaked figure.

Sora, while he gulped in nervousness when he saw her feet, brought out his keyblade. the cloaked figure started to walk towards him.

"The outfit you're wearing tells me otherwise." Sora said. Now there was about nine feet of distance between Sora and the cloaked figure.

"While I wear the clothes, I'm not associated with them." the cloaked figure said. Now there was about nine feet of distance between Sora and the cloaked figure.

"Then why wear their clothes?" Sora asked, focusing more on the cloaked figure's feet. Now there was about nine feet of distance between Sora and the cloaked figure.

"To better hide myself. This isn't a friendly place. I figured if I looked like one of them, they might ignore me." the cloaked figure said. Now there was about six feet of distance between Sora and the cloaked figure.

"So if you're really a friend, show your face to me." Sora said, hoping she didn't see his erection. Now there was about three feet of distance between Sora and the cloaked figure.

The cloaked figure lifted up her hood.

"Xion?" Sora asked, the name suddenly coming to him.

'Xion' smiled in a cruel tone.

Is Sora fooled?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes, he was.

2. No, he wasn't.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1292582-They-talk