*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sora goes down in de-feet!
  2. Larxene
  3. Castle Oblivion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1165513-Sora-goes-down-in-de-feet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Larxene attacks first (she forces Sora)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sora goes down in de-feet!

    by: ForestFire5000
Sora furiously charges at Larxene in a fit of rage, but little did he know that this was exactly what she wanted him to do. As he closed in on her, Larxen swiftly raised her knee and thrust it forward, nailing the angered hero straight in his vulnerable crotch! The fearsome blow that Larxene delivered instantly halted Sora's attack as he doubled over in pain, but the Savage Nymph was just getting started. She quickly and forcefully rammed the defenseless Sora in the face with her elbow, which easily knocked him onto his back as he fell to the ground.

Larxene then proceeded to completely immobilize the helpless boy so that she could get started having some fun with him. Pulling out her trademark daggers, she skillfully threw them to pin down Sora by his clothing. The daggers pierced each of his gloves, the legs of his pants, the sides of his jacket, and even his shoelaces, pinning them all to the ground and rendering Sora completely immobile. He immediately tried to struggle free from the blades that were holding him captive, but even with all his strength it was hopeless. Larxene's daggers had him perfectly trapped, and now there was nothing he could do to stop her from doing whatever she wanted to him.

For a minute or two, the Savage Nymph simply walked in circles around Sora's restrained body, taking the time to admire her trophy before the real games began. Then, lifting her black-booted foot high into the air, Larxene swiftly slammed her heel down on the helpless hero's crotch! Sora cried out in agony, but the sadistic woman above him simply laughed at his powerlessness. She then stepped onto his chest and simply stood there for a moment, allowing Sora's body to suffer under her weight.

"So slave, do you still like my feet now?! I'd be pretty terrified of them by now if I were you... Especially when they can do THIS!"

Larxene then jumped into the air before crashing down on Sora's stomach, causing him to scream out in pain once again as he gasped for breath. Larxene simply laughed at his agony once again before speaking.

"Alright then, kid. If you like my feet so much, then I want you to worship them! You're going to have to..."


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1165513-Sora-goes-down-in-de-feet