*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Agreed!"
  2. Sora's Desire
  3. Smell Her Feet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1071543-Agreed
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: "Agreed!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

"Agreed!"

    by: V
Sora agreed without hesitation. This was a ONCE in a lifetime opportunity.

Jane seemed to brace herself. She closed her eyes and pinched her lips prepared for the worst. "Go ahead Sora, you may begin." Sora was more than willing to deliver the worst.

He began to lean in bringing his face closer to Jane's feet. Her soles were scrunched up as she tensed, but Sora barely notice over the beating and pounding of his heart. Sora went for it.

Sora pulled Jane's left foot right up to his mouth and drove three little toes into his mouth. Instantly Sora could taste Janes toes and he was in HEAVEN. He quickly moved his tongue to get all the sweat from in between the little toes making sure he got a great taste at the same time. Distantly he could hear Jane laughing and crying out loud, but Sora held onto her foot and continued his "research."

Sora then moved onto her big toe. As he slid the toe into his mouth, the taste of her foot, renewed itself in his mouth and the euphoric sensation repeated itself. Sora sucked on her toe with a gusto born of the passion for his new fetish. He could feel the bulge in his pants grow harder and harder as he sucked this toe for all it was worth, then he plopped it out of his mouth and before Jane even had a few seconds to breath, she started to laugh uncontrollably as he began licking the sole of her foot. "No, no more, I cant take this, Soar! Its too much...Its too MUCH! ahahhhaaaaahahahah!"

Sora licked the sole of her foot by starting at her heel and dragging his exposed tongue from bottom to top, where he got another lick of her toes at the end. Then he would do it again, and again, licking not only her soles, but dragging his tongue over the side of her foot, all around her heel and as he got more into his fun occasionally tasted her ankle.

Sora stopped for a moment. As Jane caught her breath, Sora noticed one rather large and rather hard problem. His Fetish was not only unsatisfied, but he knew what he desired to do, he wanted take Janes feet and finish the job that had begun in his pants. He had a couple options as Jane began to ask Sora what he was thinking about...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 V (UN: vonstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1071543-Agreed