*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1006591-Sora-Licks-Alices-Feet-and-Toes
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Sora licks Alice's feet and toes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Sora Licks Alice's Feet and Toes

    by: Unknown
Only a fool would pass up this opportunity. Knowing all too well this may be his one and only chance to get to Alice's feet, Sora swallowed the minor guilt he felt and went for it.

With sweat beading on his forehead, and a heart thundering a mile a minute, he leaned in and poked Alice's sole with his tongue. Alice's whole body suddenly went stiff. But Sora paid her no mind as he drug his tongue up her foot, reaching her toes and sighing at the indescribable taste.
"Ugh! What in the world was that, Sora?" Alice's distorted voice cried.
Ignoring her, Sora licked again, this time from heel to toe. Alice sure as hell wasn't comfortable in the least by this odd feeling, and kicked her legs about. Getting annoyed with her fidgeting, Sora grabbed Alice's ankles and held them tight. Once more he licked up from her heel to her toes, going between them this time, getting the taste where it was strongest. Suddenly, Alice figured out what was happening.
"Eww, eww, eww! Sora!? Are you licking my feet?!" she demanded. Sora decided he might as well come clean.
"Yeah, Alice. Sorry, but you're feet are just so adorable, I can't resist them!" he answers. Alice protested some more, but Sora was too "busy" with her feet to notice. Having licked up all the sweat from both her feet, Sora proceeded to suck her luscious toes. It was only after about five minutes of this Sora noticed Alice was no longer trying to pull her feet away or yelling for him to stop. Fearing she may have been hurt, he asked if she was alright.
"Well, not exactly. I'm stuck in this rabbit hole and you're taking advantage of me being stuck to do weird stuff to my feet." Alice replied, clearly annoyed.
"Sorry, Alice. I really am. But you'd never let me do this if we were in a different situation." Sora says, between sucking her toes.
"Of course not! This is so freaky and weird!" she yelps, trying to kick him away, but missing.
"Don't worry, Alice. I promise I'll let you out after I finish. Besides, you said you'd do anything for me rescuing you twice." Sora says.
Alice sighed and gave up, "Fine, but this stays between us. Nobody else is to ever know about this. And please hurry."
Smirking, Sora continued to lick Alice's feet, slightly tickling her as his tongue ran down her soles.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Sora continues licking her feet.

*Noteb*
2. The Queen of Hearts and her guards arrive! (uh-oh!)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1006591-Sora-Licks-Alices-Feet-and-Toes