*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1606439-Plot-Hole/cid/776117-I-am-Tsunade-Hokage-of-The-Village-Hidden
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1606439
A lady is stuck in the hole with her feet sticking out; need I say more?
This choice: "I am Tsunade, Hokage of The Village Hidden in the Leaves."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"I am Tsunade, Hokage of The Village Hidden...

    by: samael
"I am Fifth Hokage of Village Hidden in the Leaves!" She proudly answered wiggling a little bit with her feet "Tsunade of Sannin!"

You cared little about her as you take out forehead protector of your own. You knew all full well who she was as you were from minor village, and as such she was your enemy. Still this situation was peculiar. You analyzed the situation and saw three or four reasonable actions. You could interrogate her here and now for valuable information, you could free her and be a gentlemen about it, free her and fight her honorable and then torture her or at very least you could wait to hear from here.

Still the more you wait the greater the chance is that she would free herself and you would miss the chance.

"So what are you waiting for! Let me out of here!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Interrogate the prisoner!

*Noteb*
2. Release her and cash in the favor.

3. Release her and fight her for dominance.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samael (UN: samael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lari Nibin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1606439-Plot-Hole/cid/776117-I-am-Tsunade-Hokage-of-The-Village-Hidden