*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770738-Bigger-Brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...Dave grew towards 10ft  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bigger Brother

    by: Bugmaker
original by trumpetwrt

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My neighbor was growing taller by the second, and it wasn't stopping. Actually it was speeding up! He quickly rose past 7 feet, then 8 as what was left of his clothes fell off. I was getting worried as he shot past 8 feet with no signs of slowing down. Thankfully at 9 feet he started to slow, his massive growth finally ending at probably 10 feet tall.

"Cool!'' he said. Walking over towards a car in the street. I didn't know what he planned to do, but he bend down and picked it up. "Oh my,'' I thought to myself, not thinking he would be near strong enough to lift an entire car. His mother came running out of their house as he dropped the car to the ground with a loud crash.

"Look mom, I'm so big,'' he said. I couldn't make out what she said, but the boy walked towards their house It looked like he wanted to go inside, but he couldn't fit through the door.

"Hump!,'' he said in frustration as he hit the side of the house. A hole formed where he punched and most of the windows shattered out. He then walked towards the street and ripped out a street light and stomped his feet. Several car alarms went off and people were running out of their houses to see what was happening.

I needed to stop this, but how? I grabbed the remote and

You have the following choices:

1. Aimed it at his mother and hit grow

2. Shrunk the teen

*Noteb*
3. Accidently made him grow even larger

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770738-Bigger-Brother