*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770727-Meeting-the-Amazon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...I put on some clothes and walked to Deidre's  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Meeting the Amazon

    by: Bugmaker
Original by booger

I quickly threw on a big jacket and some boots to run over next door, slipping the remote into one of the pockets.

As I crossed the yard, Deidre stopped shoveling and waved to me, but her expression changed as I got closer, and so did mine.

As I reached her, all I could do was stare.

"Did you shrink?" she asked, but she didn't wait for an answer as she felt a cool breeze on her stomach and saw how much her jacket had risen. "Nevermind, I think it's me," she said, marveling at how light the shovel in her hand was and realizing that she was probably six and a half feet tall now.

"Do you feel alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I do. Great actually, but I think I'm done shoveling. Come with me, let's go to my kitchen, get some hot chocolate and try to figure this out."

I nodded and followed my newly tall neighbor into her home, fingering the remote in my pocket and wondering what to tell her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770727-Meeting-the-Amazon