*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/836872-drinking-potion-is-her-choice
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1599953
These lovely girls they all like to become the fattest girl in the world.
This choice: drinking potion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

drinking potion is her choice.

    by: pedro01
Rebecca: Well I'll pick a drinking potion please.
Adam: Certianly!

So Rebecca picked a drinking potion as her choice as she's finally got the formula for her body.

Rebecca: Uh, how much is that potion cost?
Adam: How much? This stuff is free! And all my stuff from my shop is free.
Rebecca: Is it? Well thank you very much Adam, you're very kind person.
Adam: Oh Thank you, you're a nice girl I ever seen, and tell me what is your favourite part of your body? I'm just asking.
Rebecca: Well my favourite part of my body is my butt. Do you like it?

As Rebecca turns around & shakes her butt in front of Adam.

Adam: Wow! Your butt is so sexy.
Rebecca: Thank you! It's just needs to be bigger you know. Because my boyfriend loves big butts & his dream is my butt got extremely bigger. but if my butt's getting bigger, maybe if I could sit on you if you want to.
Adam: I'll be delighted to have that. So good luck with your potion but remember, sometimes it took a long to settle that all.
Rebecca: Ok! I'll remember. Well thank you so much and I'll see you sometime.
Adam: You to Rebecca, You to.

As Rebecca left the shop, she dosen't want to waste of her own time, so starts drinking her new potion. And when she done that, what happens?

You have the following choices:

1. she gains weight

*Noteb*
2. nothing happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/836872-drinking-potion-is-her-choice