*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rebecca's first met.
  2. more
  3. Rebecca
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/836693-Rebeccas-first-met
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1599953
These lovely girls they all like to become the fattest girl in the world.
This choice: a stranger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rebecca's first met.

    by: pedro01
Rebecca is a 13 year old girl who weighs just 116lbs & she's 5'2ft with her blonde hair. Rebecca had a hard life as you know that she's only a thin girl indeed. Everytime she eats but it didn't grew her very well.

One day, she was walking towards the sports gear shop as she was going to buy a swimming costume. But she thinks that it would not fit well.

Rebecca: Oh I wish I wanted to be a fattest girl ever but I (sigh) I just stay with my thin body.
Stranger: Did you say that do you want to be a fattest girl ever?

Then Rebecca turn around as she see's a stranger came towards her. But she knew that she is not allowed to talk to strangers but he said about her getting fat, so she ask him.

Rebecca: Uh me?
Stranger: Yes you little girl.
Rebecca: How do you know that I was gonna get fatter?
Stranger: Because that's what you wish for dear, and you look thin that's a shame. Some folk try to prevent from getting fat you know.
Rebecca: Yeah! Thanks for the advice but I'm not supossed to talk to strangers.
Stranger: Oh no! I'm not that stranger you know, I just away to work on my new shop called Adam's magic shop.
Rebecca: That's cool! I just love magic tricks.
Stranger: That's what I like hear young lady. My name's Adam as you can see I'm the owner of the shop. What's yours?
Rebecca: My name's Rebecca & I always wanted to be a plump girl when I was young.

Note: (A stranger will be Adam for now on).

Adam: And your dream do come true. Follow me to my new shop, it's very magical.
Rebecca: Ok!

So Adam takes Rebecca to his new shop and when they arrive at the shop, Rebecca looks around the magic stuff when she was surprise.

Adam: Welcome to my new shop, home of this magicland.
Rebecca: Wow! That's awesome!
Adam: It sure is. So, are you ready to get fat my first customer?
Rebecca: Yes please I love to.
Adam: Well there're three choices that you can pick one of my magic stuff. So don't be too scared, take a pick.

That did Rebecca choose one of Adams magic stuff?

You have the following choices:

1. drinking potion

*Noteb*
2. magic ring

*Noteb*
3. magic chocolate bar

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/836693-Rebeccas-first-met