*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599780-Mall-of-Transformation/cid/774181-The-Age-Aisle
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1599780
There's a new mall in your town, and it has some items that may 'change' you.
This choice: The 'Age' Aisle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The 'Age' Aisle

    by: Digital Warrior
You walk down the aisle to see all kinds of clothes in different shapes and sizes. The clothing were displayed from outfit of younger kids to older adults. There were diapers and baby clothes, kid shirts and teenage outfits and much more.

"Hello sir, do you need help looking for anything?" said a tall, pretty employee with a nametag saying 'Brandy'.

"No thanks," you replied, "just trying to see what these clothing are about."

"Oh, well the desired age is listed on the tag just in case you were wondering."

That comment seemed pointless for this place. "So I have to be a certain age in order to wear something?"

"Hmm, just try a younger outfit on and you'll see what I mean. The dressing rooms are around the corner over there" she said with a grin.

'Why are the employees always so unhelpful around here?' you thought to yourself. You desided to grab an outfit which consisted of a blue T-shirt, boxers, and blue jeans. You took the outfit and walked straight into the second stall.

By the way, what number was on the tag?

You have the following choices:

1. '7'

2. '12'

3. '16'

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Digital Warrior (UN: thedarkknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Digital Warrior has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599780-Mall-of-Transformation/cid/774181-The-Age-Aisle