*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Grab the wand.
  2. Mercy Perhaps
  3. Decisions, Decisions...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1864205-Grab-the-wand
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Grab the wand.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Grab the wand.

    by: Unknown
Your cheeks violently turn red. You shouldn't have to put up with this. You were a human, not a slave. You grab the wand out of her hand and point it at her. She doesn't look frightened however and smirks at your attempts to free yourself, saying, "What are you going to do Mike? You don't even know how to use that."

You say, with all the authority you can muster in your voice, "I wish you were frozen."

Instead of having the desired effect, you feel strange and your view is distorted. You had disobeyed the fifth rule and now the wand's power was to punish you. You feel your body grow smaller to your horror, and you are left staring up at Tina's condescending gaze.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You are a baby.

2. You are tiny.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1864205-Grab-the-wand