*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. get used to it
  2. Body #2
  3. You turn into a Teenage Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2409726-get-used-to-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: get used to it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

get used to it

    by: 392993
Alright, no stupid hasty decisions here... Gotta figure out what's going on and get a grip on it.

You stand up carefully and get your sense of balance back. Everything feels bigger now that you're shorter. Your breath is also faster and more feminine sounding.

You start by unbuttoning your shirt to get a good look at your new body. Your waist is slim and tight, typical for a teenager. Your supple breasts are firm, and probably larger than average? And so sensitive! It would be impossible to stand all this without your bra. Your jeans used to fit to your waist, now they're held up by your wider hips and butt. The feeling will take some getting used to. Rather typical overall... for a teenage girl.

A glance at Tina's smirk returns you to your senses. What was she going to do here again?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 392993 (UN: t392993 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2409726-get-used-to-it